Thanks Jay.Thanks for your valuable help.

Yogesh

----- Original Message -----
From: Jay Patel
To: 'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 10:13 AM
Subject: RE: Urgent : Any Example which will show <htlm:select > <html:option> tag

Yogesh,

This is straight from one of my JSPs:

I have a loaderTag that loads the design objects from the database and puts them into ArrayList. This array list is then put into the session under name "designs". Each design object has id and name attribute that I am using for the options.

Hope this helps.

Jay Patel
972.701.9773
972.849.0373 Mobile