MessageThanks Jay.Thanks for your valuable help. Yogesh ----- Original Message ----- From: Jay Patel To: 'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org' Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 10:13 AM Subject: RE: Urgent : Any Example which will show tag Yogesh, This is straight from one of my JSPs: I have a loaderTag that loads the design objects from the database and puts them into ArrayList. This array list is then put into the session under name "designs". Each design object has id and name attribute that I am using for the options. Hope this helps. Jay Patel 972.701.9773 972.849.0373 Mobile jpatel@dexteragroup.com -----Original Message----- From: yogesh b [mailto:struts_in@hotmail.com] Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 1:30 PM To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org Subject: Urgent : Any Example which will show tag Hi All, Any one can send the simple example which will eloborate me how to use struts with form and jsp.It's very urgent. Thanks in Advance. regards Yogesh Borse