Hi Sean, Looks like an incomplete integration of Tiles with Struts. Your tag looks for the path, and found a Tile name. It doesn't look for something else, because Struts is not aware of Tiles. I have no solution yet, but I put this issue on my todo list. Could you please send me faulty pages (or best webapps.war) from which I can easily reproduce and experiment the problem ? Thanks, Cedric Sean wrote: > Hello All, > > I have the latest nightly build from today (08212001) and I have a > struts-config file that works fine except for a small forward problem. I > have the following global forwards defined: > > > > > > > And I have the following defined in a Factory config file: > > > > > > Now, I am using the Tiles org.apache.struts.tiles.ActionComponentServlet > servlet and a custom FactorySet modeled after the ChannelFactorySet in the > example. So here is my question, in a JSP page I have the following snippet > of code: > >

key="index.loginLink"/>