Hi all,
   I have a problem in including a html file in the JSP file.
I have a 2 jsp's. The first jsp has a submit button.
When i click on this submit button, I pass the filename as hidden type.
I get this hidden variable in my next jsp.
I will am trying to include this hidden variable in my include tag.

here is the code snippet.

first JSP.

<form name=editPreferences method="post" action="http://serverb/two.jsp">
<input type="submit" value="Edit Preferences">
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="/abc.htm">
</form>

My second JSP
<% String sUrl = request.getParameter("url"); %>

<%@ include file="<%=sUrl%>" %>

Is this correct.. I am having problems in compiling the second JSP..

Kindly help me regarding this.
Quick response is appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

Regards