Hi,

I found one suggestion from Johan about VAJ3.5.3 problem to cant remove attributes from request scope. I had a same problem when
tried to setup VAJ 4.0 to run struts and I got the same problem as attached below.

Anybody knows IBM has fixed this problem.

Thanks!

Mark

Message: Server caught unhandled exception from servlet [jsp]: cant remove Attributes from request scope

Target Servlet: jsp
StackTrace:
Root Error-1: cant remove Attributes from request scope
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: cant remove Attributes from request scope java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String) java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String) java.lang.RuntimeException(java.lang.String) java.lang.IllegalArgumentException(java.lang.String) void org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.removeAttribute(java.lang.String, int) int org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doEndTag()