I am trying to proxy to my action class via /do/* rather than *.do

Therefore, I need to make some modifications to my DefaultAction.java - but I'm having a little difficulty.

String forwardPath = requestURI.substring( contextPath.length());
forwardPath = forwardPath.substring( 0,forwardPath.indexOf("do")) + "jsp";

So I'd imagine the following should work - right?

String requestURI = "/NASApp/timetracker/do/timesheetList";

forwardPath = forwardPath.substring(forwardPath.substring(forwardPath.indexOf("do/")+3, forwardPath.length());