struts-user mailing list archives

From Howie <caffe...@TooDarkPark.org>
Subject location of ApplicationResources.properties...
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:15:26 GMT

where does ApplicationResources.properties have to be to get things to
Just Work(tm) ?  i've put it in
WEB-INF/classes/my/package/tree/ApplicationResources.properties,
WEB-INF/classes, WEB-INF, the app root, etc.  but struts ( bean:message )
still cant manage to find something thats in the .properties file.
interestingly, the struts example apps have no problems with grabbing info
from the .properties file.  they can even look at _my_ properties file,
but as soon as i try to use it in my app, no go.

---
Howie <caffeine@toodarkpark.org>   URL: http://www.toodarkpark.org
     "This sort of thing has cropped up before and has always been
      due to human error." -- HAL