struts-user mailing list archives

From bruno.o.fa...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Struts+Jbuilder5 : Invocation error
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:46:01 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use Struts with JBuilder5. I've followed the steps described
by Anthony Martin (http://www1.tramsasp.com/?section=dev), but I get an
invocation error on index.jsp when I right-click WebRun :

C:\jbuilder5\jdk1.3\bin\java -classpath "[...]" org.apache.jasper.JspC
-d "D:/jbuilder5/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/webapps/strutsblank/classes/Temporary_Files/_jsp_/strutsBlank"
-p "" -c index_0002ejsp_jsp -uriroot "D:/jbuilder5/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/webapps/strutsblank"
"D:/jbuilder5/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/webapps/strutsblank/index.jsp"
"index.jsp": Invocation Error

If I access the application web directly through Tomcat, everything is Ok,
so it's should something with JBuider environnement...

Any idea ?

Regards

Bruno