struts-user mailing list archives

From "yogesh b" <struts...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Urgent : Any Example which will show <htlm:select > <html:option> tag
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 05:29:53 GMT
MessageThanks Jay.Thanks for your valuable help.

Yogesh

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jay Patel
  To: 'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org'
  Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 10:13 AM
  Subject: RE: Urgent : Any Example which will show <htlm:select > <html:option>
tag

  Yogesh,

  This is straight from one of my JSPs:

  I have a loaderTag that loads the design objects from the database and puts them into ArrayList.
This array list is then put into the session under name "designs". Each design object has
id and name attribute that I am using for the options.

  Hope this helps.

        Jay Patel
        972.701.9773
        972.849.0373 Mobile