struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ali Ozoren" <ozor...@home.com>
Subject Interbase/interclient
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:57:52 GMT
Hi all- I had this problem with the following sturts data source (as
configured in sturts-config.xml). I was previously using jdbc-odbc, but then
I realized it doesn’t support prepared statements (duh) I’ve decided to
switch to a real db. Interbase was my choice. However if I add the following
declaration in struts-config.xml, I start getting
“javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection” for no apparent reason. I tried to change the
direction of slashes but didn’t work. If I take it out, my first fake login
page shows up no problem. Any idea?
Thanks, --a

    <data-source
       key="dbtest"
       autoCommit="false"
       description="Police Datasource"
       driverClass="interbase.interclient.Driver"
       maxCount="4"
       minCount="2"
       url="jdbc:interbase://localhost/c:/data/projects/test/test.gdb"
       user="sysdba"
    />