struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ali Ozoren" <ozor...@home.com>
Subject RE: Interbase/interclient
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 06:25:19 GMT
Problem solved. I provided the “password” parameter and apparently it was
all it was looking for. The error message wasn’t all that clear as you can
tell. Documentation may need to be updated as to tell that struts do try to
connect to the defined data sources, even though it wasn’t asked to.

Well, thanks everyone.
--a

-----Original Message-----
From: Ali Ozoren [mailto:ozorena@home.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 8:58 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Interbase/interclient

Hi all- I had this problem with the following sturts data source (as
configured in sturts-config.xml). I was previously using jdbc-odbc, but then
I realized it doesn’t support prepared statements (duh) I’ve decided to
switch to a real db. Interbase was my choice. However if I add the following
declaration in struts-config.xml, I start getting
“javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection” for no apparent reason. I tried to change the
direction of slashes but didn’t work. If I take it out, my first fake login
page shows up no problem. Any idea?
Thanks, --a

    <data-source
       key="dbtest"
       autoCommit="false"
       description="Police Datasource"
       driverClass="interbase.interclient.Driver"
       maxCount="4"
       minCount="2"
       url="jdbc:interbase://localhost/c:/data/projects/test/test.gdb"
       user="sysdba"
    />