struts-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Georgiou" <pcg...@hotmail.com>
Subject ApplicationResources.properties
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2001 16:42:22 GMT
I've created a simple struts app but get the following exception when I try
to load the .jsp page: home

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing message for key home.title

in my ApplicationResources.properties file I've got a key/value pair:

home.title=my home

In my web.xml file I've got the following parameter set up for the Action
Servlet:

<param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>

which is placed in the web-inf/classes directory

There seems to be problem reading the ApplicationResources.properties file
which I cannot work out.  Any help with this would be much appreciated.  Am
I doing something wrong???

Thanks

Peter