struts-user mailing list archives

From "Becky Moyer" <jugglinf...@hotmail.com>
Subject String and Multiboxes
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:13:19 GMT
I think this is what you need.  This is talked about in other messages in
the mailing list, but this is hopefully a summary.

The array of strings that represents the checked boxes will only contain
strings representing the boxed that were checked.
As an example - the X's represent checked boxes.

String 1 X
String 2
String 3 X
String 4

You'd then have 2 arrays.  The one array contains the labels (String 1,
String 2, String 3, String 4), and the checked array would have (String 1,
String 3).  Thus, you always have to pass along your labels as well as the
checked values.

I don't really have time to look through your source, and will be out of
town for a while, but from your email, this seems to be the issue.

Hope it helps,
Becky