struts-user mailing list archives

From "Bhamidi Krishna" <bhami...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cannot find ActionMappings Error - second time I am posting -
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:42:57 GMT

Hi,

this is the second time I am posting this message. When I try to run
struts on Tomcat, I get the following error :

Exception in: R( /examples + /jsp/logon/logon.jsp + null) -
javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection

I tried all settings I could get hold of from the struts-user mail
archive.

In the absence of a definitive guide to Struts, can someone please
enlighten me on how to overcome this error?? I will be more than happy to
provide any further information required.

thankyou,
Krishna