struts-user mailing list archives

From Steven Leija <Steven.Le...@valtech.com>
Subject OT: Configuring Weblogic External Resource
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:30:22 GMT
Hello All,

Sorry for this posting, but I figured someone on this mailing list would
have some helpful knowledge on this problem.

I configured a Logger class that utilizes Log4J.  I'm using an xml
configuration for my logging preferences.  I'm deploying to a war file to
Weblogic 6.0.  Does anyone know how to reference the xml file from a war
file?  Basically, I have my config.xml file in the classes directory of my
WEB-INF directory, but my Logger class isn't finding the configuration file.
It's looking in the root directory of the Weblogic installation.  Any help
would be great!

Once again, sorry for the posting to the Struts mailing list.

Have a good one,

Steven