struts-user mailing list archives

From Ganendran Kumaraswamy <Ganend...@eRunway.com>
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 05:27:56 GMT
Hi All,

I am using an arraylist to hold some values and display them in a select box
as follows.

I have created the arraylist in my action class and added some values to it.
Then I set it to the form (to the selectList variable). Of course I have the
getter and setter methods in my bean and it works fine. My question is, can
I display the index of the arraylist as the value property in my option html
tag ? How do I do it ? For e.g. I would ideally like the output to be like

<option value="0">Some text </option>
<option value="1">Some other text</option>

Cheers,
Gane