struts-user mailing list archives

From Venkat Jonnalagadda <venkat.jonnalaga...@epropose.com>
Subject RE: Beginner...
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:20:28 GMT
Welcome,

i would say, follow the instructions specified for installation and then if
u have issues, it would be possible to address them...

Venkat.

-----Original Message-----
From: S Kiran Kumar [mailto:yeskay76@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001 7:40 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Beginner...

Hi,
I am new to this struts concept and also this mailing list,i am very eager
to learn struts and want to work on it in my project at work place
cud any one please tell me, how to proceed
I have downloaded all the pre-requisite software components needed for
working with struts and also example application
please tell me your experiences you faced when you tried to use struts for
the first time and how did you succeed in learning that
I appreciate your advices and your ideas,
I look forward to receive your valuable information

Thanks and Regards