struts-user mailing list archives

From Venkat Jonnalagadda <venkat.jonnalaga...@epropose.com>
Subject RE: Hard time understanding tld(s)...
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:22:24 GMT
Thanks chuck,Ted...I am on my way to the suggested URL(s)...

Venkat.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Amadi [mailto:chuck.amadi@breconbeacons.org]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 2:10 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hard time understanding tld(s)...

Hi, there. These are tag library declarations that are modified into
your application web.xml and thus declared in your JSP FILE (  <%@
taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %> )as an example.

Thus you can refer to ie the prefix="bean" <bean:write/> or
<bean:message/> as write and message tags and create resources (
MyApplicationResource.properties.FILE)for message and write as  it's uri
& location are mapped in web.xml.The Best course of action is to read
the documentation as im still getting to grips with struts however i
find the material very good. I personally found  very imformative mat's
at http://www.husted.com/about/struts.

Good Reading plenty of it.NOTE this is my current understanding im still
learning .

Cheers Chuck

--
The views expressed by the sender of this message don't
necessarily represent those of Brecon Beacons National Park