struts-user mailing list archives

From "Aparna Tula" <aparna.t...@SYNCHRONOSS.com>
Subject RE: Cannot find ActionMappings Error - second time I am posting -
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:50:13 GMT
I came across that error this morning(Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection).

My mistake was that my stuts-config.xml file had a syntax error for ex:

    <action    path="/order"
               type="org.whatever.action.OrderAction"
               name="orderForm"
               scope="request"
               validate="false">
        <forward name="abc" property="abc.jsp">    (forgot the closing
/)
    </action>

I changed the forward tag to
        <forward name="abc" property="abc.jsp"/>

And it worked! If not exactly that, check if you are not making any
syntax errors anyplace else in your struts-config.

Hope this helps!

- Aparna