struts-user mailing list archives

From "Aparna Tula" <aparna.t...@SYNCHRONOSS.com>
Subject RE: Index of an arrayList in a options tag
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:38:20 GMT
With minimal changes, the best way is to do something like this:

where indexList is an array of your index values.

The other way is to create say a collection(say, allOptions) of
"OptionLabelValue" beans. Each of this bean holds one
'option'(label-value pair).

then in your JSP:

labelProperty="label"/>

(They have examples in the struts-example app.)

Hope that helps!

- Aparna