struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Bennett" <ma...@ualberta.ca>
Subject FW: Can't Find Message Resources
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 04:04:24 GMT
I have just finished installing Struts 1.0 on my Linux box and am trying to
use it in combination with Tomcat 4.0.  I am having trouble running the
sample applications (or any applications that use Struts for that matter).
I don’t want to include the complete body of the Servlet exception but you
can see it for yourself by visiting http://24.64.133.82:8080/struts-example.
I have tried editing the web.xml and server.xml files associated with this
application/server but nothing seems to work.  This is way beyond my head
right now, but if there’s any information that would help anyone provide any
suggestions I would be more than happy to provide it.  Thanks in advance.

-Mark