struts-user mailing list archives

From "Calvin Yu" <cy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Custom tags hiding JSP error messages
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:56:56 GMT

Usually when struts taglib captures an error, it is stored as a request
attribute under the key Action.EXCEPTION_KEY.  What I ended up doing is
write a custom error JSP and set that as my default error page in
web.xml.

I'm not sure if the template taglibs are storing their exception there
however.

Calvin