struts-user mailing list archives

From "Assenza, Chris" <casse...@Accessdc.com>
Subject RE: DTD Reference Problem Encountered while exercise the Struts E mployeelist Example in VAJ WTE 3.5.3
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 14:22:27 GMT
That message indicates that your change worked as far as WTE/WAS is
concerned. :) Didn't it get any further this time?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Rongbin_R_Cai@KeyBank.com [mailto:Rongbin_R_Cai@KeyBank.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 10:04 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: DTD Reference Problem Encountered while exercise the Struts
Employeelist Example in VAJ WTE 3.5.3

Hi,
     I put struts-config_1_0.dtd  into my local c:\ root directory and then
used <!DOCTYPE struts-config SYSTEM "file:/c:/struts-config_1_0.dtd">
inside my struts-config.xml declaration, then I got following message

     "...... resolveEntity('null', 'file:/c:/struts-config_1_0.dtd') Not
registered, use system identifier..."

     Anyone can tell me what's wrong with my configuration and how to solve
this problem? Any inputs will be appreciated.

Rongbin

cassenza@Accessdc.com on 08/01/2001 05:08:49 PM

Please respond to struts-user@jakarta.apache.org