struts-user mailing list archives

From daous...@bcbsri.org
Subject Re: STRUTS with Sybase EAServer 3.6.1 C2
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:05:50 GMT

My understanding is that there are some class issues with EAServer and that
the fix has not yet been made public.  This si the latest info I could get
from the EAServer newsgroups.

Claude

"Malcolm Wise" <malcolm.wise@sde.eu.sony.com> on 08/13/2001 06:54:21 AM

Please respond to struts-user@jakarta.apache.org; Please respond to
      malcolm.wise@sde.eu.sony.com

To:   struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:    (bcc: Claude Daoust/BCBSRI)

Subject:  STRUTS with Sybase EAServer 3.6.1 C2

Has anybody out there managed to get struts working with EAServer?
I've got struts-example working to a point, but I'm stuck with
StringIndexOutOfBounds exceptions in some of the HTML tag library classes
and jsessionid problems.

TIA

Malcolm Wise
Technology Manager
Semiconductor & Devices Europe
Tel. +44(0)1256 388864
http://www.semiconductor.sony-europe.com

MailSweeper

are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any
action in reliance on the information contained in this e-mail is
prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify your email administrator.

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island 459-1000 x4357 (in state)
1-800-637-3718 x4357 (out of state)