struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paradis, André" <andre.para...@versalys.com>
Subject RE: error running struts on iPlanet
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:27:37 GMT
Ken,

I ran across the same problem...

the tld declaration for struts-html declares a prefix of "html" for all
of its tags (like <"html:form>") etc.

When you put a "normal" html tag in your jsp page "<html>", iplanet
interpret that to <html:> (seems a bug to me...) and tries to find a tag
that does not exist.

To avoid changing the prefix,  replace <html> with <html:html> and all
should be fine.

must be changed to:

Andre Paradis