struts-user mailing list archives

From Oleg V Alexeev <oalex...@apache.org>
Subject Re: String as Index
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 12:09:30 GMT
Hello Gregor,

GR> as far as I can remember, there was a topic about String as index in
GR> property getters/setters here some time ago.

GR> I'd like somethigh like this:

GR> and aaa{bbb} should be converted to getAaa("bbb") and setAaa("bbb", value).

GR> Is there something implemented in this direction already? Can I use the
GR> results? Can I help?

Now indexed properties can be used only. All properties are processed
by utilites from beanutils package at jakarta-commons. It can parse
indexed properties only. Named properties is great addition, of
course. And of course, you can refactor beanutils package to implement
named properties. It will be great help. 8)

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:oalexeev@apache.org