struts-user mailing list archives

From Jay Patel <jpa...@dexteragroup.com>
Subject RE: Can't Find Message Resources
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 04:13:39 GMT
Make sure that Application.properties file is accessible from your
classpath. Best way to do this is to put it in /WEB-INF/classes/ directory.

Jay Patel
972.701.9773
972.849.0373 Mobile
jpatel@dexteragroup.com	  <http://www.dexteragroup.com/> Dextera Group, Inc.

  <http://www.dexteragroup.com/images/spacer.gif>
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Bennett [mailto:markb@ualberta.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 11:04 PM
To: Struts-User
Subject: FW: Can't Find Message Resources

I have just finished installing Struts 1.0 on my Linux box and am trying to
use it in combination with Tomcat 4.0.  I am having trouble running the
sample applications (or any applications that use Struts for that matter).
I don't want to include the complete body of the Servlet exception but you
can see it for yourself by visiting http://24.64.133.82:8080/struts-example
<http://24.64.133.82:8080/struts-example> .  I have tried editing the
web.xml and server.xml files associated with this application/server but
nothing seems to work.  This is way beyond my head right now, but if there's
any information that would help anyone provide any suggestions I would be
more than happy to provide it.  Thanks in advance.

-Mark