struts-user mailing list archives

From Jay Patel <jpa...@dexteragroup.com>
Subject RE: sessionId and html:img
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:47:06 GMT
You may want to try using pageKey instead of srcKey. It should not make a
difference but something to check on!

Jay Patel
972-701-9773
972-849-0373 Mobile
jpatel@dexteragroup.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Debasish Ghosh [mailto:ghosh_sunny@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 10:25 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: sessionId and html:img

Hi -

I am using Struts 1.0 and Tomcat 3.2.2. I am using the internationalization
feature of Struts to render an image as follows :

The first time the page appears, the image is not
rendered on screen and if I do a Refresh, then the
image somes properly.

If I do a view source the first time, the tag gets
translated with a session id attached. The session id
does not come in subsequent requests.

I realize that this is due to URL rewriting, but can
anyone help me out on the problem of image rendering
the first time the screen is displayed ? However, the
problem does not arise if I turn off the
internationalization feature and include the gif file
directly with the img tag.

Please Help !!!

Regards.

- Debasish