struts-user mailing list archives

From John Yu <j...@scioworks.com>
Subject Off-topic: XML-binding tool (Was: xml is html in fourletter word format)
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:37:57 GMT
Another option,

   http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/quick

It's very stable, up to version 4.0. (I've been using version 3.3 as
version 4.0 was short of documentation.)

p.s. If I understand correctly, while JAXB always generates the java
classes for you, both Quick and Castor allows arbitrary binding via a
binding schema.

regards,
--
John

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: john@scioworks.com         w: +(65) 873 5989