struts-user mailing list archives

From Chuck Amadi <chuck.am...@breconbeacons.org>
Subject Am i on the right lines regarding <form:text/> tags
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:32:27 GMT
Hi, I am replacing my HTML(input) tags with <form:text/> tags , thus no
problem nevertheless what do i use instead of HTML <textarea
name="address" rows="3" cols="30" align="middle"></textarea>
rows="3" cols="30" align="middle"/>

You may say why don't i try it out except due to extracting out the html
4 jsp standard tags. Thus i have recieved Cannot retrieve mapping for
action / processform (processform.jsp). I will acttack that problem
later.

Cheers Chuck

--
The views expressed by the sender of this message don't
necessarily represent those of Brecon Beacons National Park