struts-user mailing list archives

From Gary Kephart <gkeph...@basis100.com>
Subject FAQ?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:50:09 GMT
I've just downloaded, installed and tried to run Struts this week. Of
course, as a newbie, I hit some snags. Got past most of them, but then
went looking for a FAQ list for Struts, but to no avail. Is there one?
If so, where?

BTW, the problem I'm trying to solve is this message in the log file:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection

I can't tell if I'm missing a jar file or some xml file needs to be
modified.

Thanks,
  Gary
--
Gary Kephart           | Basis 100
Software Engineer      | 4 Park Plaza, Suite 800

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom/which it is addressed, and information contained in this
communication is privileged and confidential.  If the receiver of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any

notify us at the above telephone number (so that we may correct our
internal records) and delete this communication without making a copy of

it.  Thank you.