struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <cedric.dumou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: Tiles Component Factory and html:link problems
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:03:41 GMT

  Hi Sean,

  Looks like an incomplete integration of Tiles with Struts.

  Your <html:link ...> tag looks for the path, and found a Tile name. It doesn't
look for something else, because Struts is not aware of Tiles. I have no
solution yet, but I put this issue on my todo list.

  Could you please send me faulty pages (or best webapps.war) from which I can
easily reproduce and experiment the problem ?

    Thanks,

     Cedric