struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forms without beans
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2001 19:07:34 GMT
The form beans are optional. If you have some other method for getting
input, you can just leave out name property from the ActionMappings.
Obviously, I can't speak to how easy it would be to cast the rest of
your Servlet as an Action, though since the ActionServlet is available
through the servlet property, you should be able to do all the same
things.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/