struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: URL Encode for a JSP Page using Struts
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:20:34 GMT
Just put it in as a Global Forward, something like this

     <forward name="itemFindScript"
          path="/do/item/Search?column=script"/>

or in your case

     <forward name="something"
          path="/do/Something?mode=21"/>

or, using extension mapping

     <forward name="something"
          path="/Something.do?mode=21"/>

You can also refer to Global Forwards in the link tag, and Struts will
append any other parameters you supply (paramID, paramProperty).