struts-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Alfors" <peter.alf...@hksystems.com>
Subject Re: custom tags
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:04:30 GMT
You have access to the PageContext, which has a getRequest() method which will return the ServletRequest.

Mike Dewhirst wrote:

> if I'm writing a custom tag, do I have the request object available from
> within the tag class? How do I access it?

> If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for delivering the
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying
of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited.

> If you have received this communication and its attachments in error, please return the
original message and attachments to the sender using the reply facility on e-mail.

> Internet communications are not secure and therefore the UCLES Group does not accept
legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the UCLES Group unless
otherwise specifically stated.