struts-user mailing list archives

From Rey Francois <Francois....@capco.com>
Subject RE: String as Index
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 08:42:22 GMT
If you only need the string keyed properties, then don't worry about the
mapper, just use the class com.capco.util.PropertyUtils.

Fr.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregor Rayman [mailto:grayman@gmx.net]
Sent: 01 August 2001 18:22
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: String as Index

"Rey Francois" <Francois.Rey@capco.com> wrote:

> You can use the PropertyUtils that I have created (reusing the Struts one)
> within the Mapper framework
> (http://www.husted.com/about/struts/resources.htm#extensions). It supports
> "string keyed properties", using the notation
> 'simple.nested.indexed[1].stringKeyed("key")'.
> See this posting about this topic.
> http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg10858.html
>
> Fr.

Sorry to bother you again, before I have to read the whole documentation
to the Mapper, could you please write, what do I have to do, to be able
to use this notation in struts?

Thanks in advance

--
gR

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
the views of Capco.

http://www.capco.com