struts-user mailing list archives

From Rey Francois <Francois....@capco.com>
Subject RE: String as Index
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 11:59:51 GMT

You can use the PropertyUtils that I have created (reusing the Struts one)
within the Mapper framework
(http://www.husted.com/about/struts/resources.htm#extensions). It supports
"string keyed properties", using the notation
'simple.nested.indexed[1].stringKeyed("key")'.
See this posting about this topic.
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg10858.html

Fr.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregor Rayman [mailto:grayman@gmx.net]
Sent: 01 August 2001 13:55
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: String as Index

Hi,

as far as I can remember, there was a topic about String as index in
property getters/setters here some time ago.

I'd like somethigh like this:

and aaa{bbb} should be converted to getAaa("bbb") and setAaa("bbb", value).

Is there something implemented in this direction already? Can I use the
results? Can I help?

--
gR

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
the views of Capco.

http://www.capco.com