struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building struts UIs
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:39:02 GMT
There's been an initial discussion of a related topic on DEV. Look for
"Struts Code Generators" at mail-archive.com. One question here is
whether we should hookup with Torque, which is reducing it's
dependancies on Turbine.

Though this is more about generating pages and classes, rather than
producing them dynamically.

So far, the focus has been using JSPs for the presentation layer. The
thing to watch for on a dynamic page, would be the links to the
ActionMappings and what not. But given what's been done with hooking up
Velocity to Struts, other presentation devices should be possible too.