struts-user mailing list archives

From SLBr...@aol.com
Subject RE: Struts with WebSphere 4.0 on Win2000
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:36:08 GMT
Chris,

I've managed to get this running in VAJ 4.0(WTE), but for some reason, I'm missing some step
somewhere in getting it to run in WAS 4.0.

Do you (or anyone else watching), by chance have step-by-step intstructions for getting the
example app running in 4.0?  I've heard various piecies, like needing to change the xml describing
the dtd's to use SYSTEM, and that WAS has a problem with the FormTag class (and that there's
a 2 line fix), etc.... and I was wondering if anyone had put all the pieces together along
with the values to enter for the console when installing the ear file. (ASIDE: What makes
this even more frustrating is I'm just learning the new WAS 4.0 tools after finally getting
used to the 3.5.x ones.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Getting frustrated,
Stephen :-{)