struts-user mailing list archives

From <baris.guzelo...@turkcell.com.tr>
Subject RE: Struts example application deployed on webappcabaret
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:33:17 GMT
I get the error on your page???

Server Context Not Available. Possible reasons:
Turned Off
Does NOT exist
Busy (in which case you may try again).

-----Original Message-----
From: Turgay Zengin [mailto:turgay_zengin@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 12:35 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Struts example application deployed on webappcabaret

Hi everybody,

I have finished my first Struts application (well, nearly finished), and
thought you may want to have a look at it. You can find it at work at
http://www.webappcabaret.com/turgayzengin , and also I have a place on
sourceforge where you can find the source code at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/coursetracking.

It is a simple application, which helps you track training courses
information in a company. You can add/edit course information and
add/delete
employees to/from courses. Then you get reports about courses and
employees.

It is not complete yet, however I thought that (if you have time) you
may
have a look and point the design mistakes or any other bad practices I
did,
and also make suggestions to make it a better application. Also, if you
are
new to Struts or web application development, I will be happy if you
find
anything useful for you.

Please note that the code is not optimised, user interface is very
simple,
there are only "Resultsets" for database operations (Rowsets may be
used),
etc. However, it is working, and I want to improve it, so your help will
be
very much appreciated.

I'll be happy if such an application will be useful for others. Anyway,
it
is available on sourceforge and webappcabaret, you are welcome to have a

look at it...

To try the app on webappcabaret, logon as "training" with no password.
You
will now be able to insert/update courses and get reports.

I would like to know if there are any other applications developed using

Struts available, other than the ones listed on
www.husted.com/about/struts.

Have fun,
Turgay.