struts-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Reddin" <Greg.Red...@alltel.com>
Subject RE: Struts behind the scene
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Shelly,

I'm not sure I fully understand the question, but I'll give it a shot.

Struts does not generate anything.  You write the JSP's that Struts
uses.  When your JSP pages are invoked the first time, the web container
(i.e. Tomcat, etc.) compiles the JSP's and renders them.  That's why it
is slow the first time.

Hope that helps.