struts-user mailing list archives

From Debasish Ghosh <ghosh_su...@yahoo.com>
Subject sessionId and html:img
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:24:44 GMT
Hi -

I am using Struts 1.0 and Tomcat 3.2.2. I am using the
internationalization feature of Struts to render an
image as follows :

The first time the page appears, the image is not
rendered on screen and if I do a Refresh, then the
image somes properly.

If I do a view source the first time, the tag gets
translated with a session id attached. The session id
does not come in subsequent requests.

I realize that this is due to URL rewriting, but can
anyone help me out on the problem of image rendering
the first time the screen is displayed ? However, the
problem does not arise if I turn off the
internationalization feature and include the gif file
directly with the img tag.

Please Help !!!

Regards.

- Debasish