struts-user mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: html:radio tag indexed? - changes attached
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:12:48 GMT

The changes should be added to the nightly build in the next few days, but for
those that can't wait....just replace these files in the current nightly build
source, build it, and Bob's your Uncle!

Dave

(See attached file: newindexedtags.zip)
---------------------- Forwarded by David Hay/Lex/Lexmark on 08/23/2001 01:07 PM