struts-user mailing list archives

From "MARYANNE B. SMITH" <MBRE...@ATPCO.NET>
Subject Va Java and Struts
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I was trying to run the sample app from the article
"Making Struts work in the VisualAge for Java 3.5.3 WebSphere Test
Environment" in the Va Java 3.5.3 Test Environment.

I installed the binary distribution file (Struts 1.0b)so I do not
have the source to fix or change. This is the error I get upon
requesting the employee.search.jsp page.

Root Error-1: cant remove Attributes from request scope

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: cant remove Attributes from
request scope
    java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
    java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)
    java.lang.RuntimeException(java.lang.String)
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException(java.lang.String)
    void
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.removeAttribute(java.lan
g.String, int)
    int org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doEndTag()
    void
jsp._employeeEdit_xjsp._jspService(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletR
equest, javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
    void
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(javax.servlet.http.H
ttpServletRequest, javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
    void
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(javax.servlet.ServletReques
t, javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
    void
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(jav
ax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse, boolean)
    void
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(javax.servlet.
http.HttpServletRequest

Any suggestions?

        Maryanne