struts-user mailing list archives

From kuni.kats...@thinoffice.com
Subject localized html options labels
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2001 21:31:11 GMT
Is there a "proper" Struts way of implementing localized html options
labels?

I need to display a form that has a select list of provinces/states.
Dependent on the user's locale, I need it to display, for
instance, "British Columbia" vs. "Colombie-Britannique".

A quick perusal of OptionsTag.java seems to indicate that it is not
locale sensitive. I also searched the archives and saw a couple of
similar questions posted, but no answers. Am I missing something
obvious?

I can think of a few cheezy/ugly ways of implementing this behavior,
but wanted to check here first.

Thanks in advance