struts-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Xin Chen <xinc...@tbcommerce.com>
Subject Re: How to Create an ActionError with a text message
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 23:25:28 GMT
Hello Rajan,

Copied from other's post:

Add in the ApplicationResources.properties file an entry like

   error.exception = "Exception: {0}".

Then when I create the error I use

        catch (Exception e) {
            errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR, new
            ActionError("error.exception", e.getMessage()));
            saveErrors(request, errors);
            return mapping.findForward("failure");
        }