struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Chen" <mark.c...@dhltd.com>
Subject VAJ 4.0 and WTE "cant remove Attributes from request scope"
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 22:14:16 GMT
Hi,

I found one suggestion from Johan about VAJ3.5.3 problem to cant remove attributes from request
scope. I had a same problem when
tried to setup VAJ 4.0 to run struts and I got the same problem as attached below.

Anybody knows IBM has fixed this problem.

Thanks!

Mark

Message: Server caught unhandled exception from servlet [jsp]: cant remove Attributes from
request scope

Target Servlet: jsp
StackTrace:

Root Error-1: cant remove Attributes from request scope

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: cant remove Attributes from request scope
	java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
	java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)
	java.lang.RuntimeException(java.lang.String)
	java.lang.IllegalArgumentException(java.lang.String)
	void org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.removeAttribute(java.lang.String, int)
	int org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doEndTag()