struts-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Raible" <matt_rai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Subclass ActionServlet to behave as central controller: Solution
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:36:47 GMT

I am trying to proxy to my action class via /do/* rather than *.do

Therefore, I need to make some modifications to my DefaultAction.java - but I'm having a little
difficulty.

String forwardPath = requestURI.substring( contextPath.length());
forwardPath = forwardPath.substring( 0,forwardPath.indexOf("do")) + "jsp";

So I'd imagine the following should work - right?

String requestURI = "/NASApp/timetracker/do/timesheetList";

forwardPath = forwardPath.substring(forwardPath.substring(forwardPath.indexOf("do/")+3, forwardPath.length());