struts-user mailing list archives

From Chuck Amadi <chuck.am...@breconbeacons.org>
Subject Re:ant's Classpath just(ANT'S need some guidance!!)
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:33:35 GMT
The ant.jar is in the lib dir with the others.I was aware that the
classpath for ant must contain ant.jar and the other jar's needed for my
JAXP-compliant XML parser albeit i thought that %PATH% would include all
jar's. Thus what is the correct syntax.

set TOMCAT_HOME=C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2
set ANT_HOME=C:\jakarta-ant-1.2
set JAVA_HOME=C:\JDK1.3
set PATH=%PATH%;%ANT_HOME%\bin ----- Believed that this was inclusive
for all jar's

set classpath=C:\jakarta-ant\bin\ant.jar (is this correct)
Cheers Chuck

Peter Alfors wrote:

>    Part 1.1.1    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>              Encoding: 8bit
>
>                           Name: peter.alfors.vcf
>    peter.alfors.vcf       Type: VCard (text/x-vcard)
>                       Encoding: 7bit

The views expressed by the sender of this message don't
necessarily represent those of Brecon Beacons National Park
Authority. This message is intended for the addressee(s) only
and is sent in confidence; if you receive it in error, please can you
let us know (at it@breconbeacons.org) and then destroy all copies.
Nid yw'r farn a fynegir gan anfonwr y neges hon o anghenraid yn
adlewyrchu barn Awdurdod Parc Cenedlaethol Bannau Brycheiniog.
Neges yw hon a fwriadwyd ar gyfer y derbynnydd/derbynyddion
yn unig ac fe'i hanfonir yn gyfrinachol; os ydych yn ei dderbyn
mewn camgymeriad, a fyddech gystal â rhoi gwybod i
ni (yn it@breconbeacons.org) ac yna dilëwch bob copi.