struts-user mailing list archives

From Christine Eckstein <kwist...@yahoo.com>
Subject Looking for Statistics
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:07:36 GMT
The stats I'm looking for are comparing lines of code
necessary for front-end development using Model2 Struts
versus using a Model 1 solution (actually a JSP/Servlet --
not controller -- architecture).

If those type of stats do not exist, does anyone have
something already built using a Jsp/Servlet architecture as
one solution and a Struts architecture for the other that
could provide me with some of the stats I'm looking for?
We're in a crunch to get estimations done and I don't have
the necessary time to build something quick to do the
comparison.  It can be something as simple as a page with 6
form fields that'll submit and return a result.

Thanks a bunch to anyone that can help me out with this on
such short notice! :)

-cme-